The News Team sets off with Old Arno into the desert in search of Commander Tallon…
- They run across a crashed bounty hunter sailbarge under attack from three krayt dragons.
- While deciding whether to get involved, a dragon erupts from the sand nearby and begins to chase the team.
- Kara attempts to lead it away on her swoop.
- She is successful for a short amount of time until the dragons claws tear the swoop out from under her.
- The rest of the team launches a hail mary attempt to save Kara from the jaws of the dragon by hitting her with a glop grenade, creating a protective shell of glop goo.
- Task manages to chase off the Krayt Dragon, blowing one of its legs clean off, but Kara nearly asphyxiates inside the ball of glop goo.
- CB manages to free Kara, and treat some of her injuries.
- The team continues on to their first stop, an apparently abandoned desert manor.
- They find only Womp Rats inside.
- As night begins to fall, and Kara still needs further medical help, Arno leads the team to Oasis, the desert home of the Dim-U monks.
- The monks take Kara to their medical bay where they put her in a bacta tank.
- While Kara spends a full 24 hours in the tank, the rest of the news team keeps busy around the commune.
- Kara joins the team the next evening for a dinner with the monks.
- The dinner is crashed by Zardra, a jet boot and flamethrower wielding bounty hunter, and several of her lackies.
- Kara calls dibs on the jet boots.
Combat Revivals Performed
Have Your, or Someone You Know, Been Injured by a Jedi!