The new hires meet at Tralus News 1 and are sent off to cover a science story in Hollowtown on Centerpoint Station.
Jones – The old, cynic of a beat writer.
Claire aka Betty Bothan – newly hired journalist, former intern.
Task – Chiss survivalist, hired to make sure the writers don’t die in the wild.
Daro – Former war photographer, settling in for a life less shot at.
Kara – Corellian Pilot, drives the news “van”.
- The team agreed to help the Scientists at Hollowtown carry their scanner to the top of Peak 6 in return for an interview.
- Kara climbs on things not meant to be climbed on.
- They bought up every breath mask the base camp had to keep the Talus Action News team from scooping their story.
- Vynocks attacked
- Task attempted to bola the Vynocks, having lost his blasters on Tatooine. This did not go well.
- They pulled it all off, with a few Vynock carcasses to trade in as a bonus.
Quote of the game: “Did you only buy one pair of bolas?” “I only had a few credits!”